Her expertise has appeared in the New York Times, Washington Post, CBS Evening News, and HGTV’s House Hunters. The outdoors of your house is a buyer’s first impression when they pull up. Anything that’s useless ought to be removed, and something that’s overgrown should be cut back.
- A sliding barn door adds dimension to any home with a farmhouse flair.
- Give outdated floors a refresh with our step-by-step information to portray and stenciling ceramic tile.
- Eric has managed everything from home builders, design corporations, to customized cupboard outlets and has been concerned in thousands of tasks being constructed or transformed.
- In exceptional circumstances, you could be eligible for a restore, renovation or alternative grant for your home.
- Watching experts transform someone’s home could make the stress of any day fade away.
If you do have wooden floors, there’s an excellent chance you’ll have to refinish them to restore them to …